The boyfriend hates my handbag not having grade that forced me to buy LV_ love clinic unexpectedly
I can be regarded as a small white collar, salary is 5,000, with ordinary working hours every day, except working pressure is very great in work hours, recreation time feels still quite satisfied. Buy several garments each month when being single, the ornaments, purchase a lot of cosmetics (big shot's foreign comparison is cheap) while going abroad every year ,Not having too high requirement to the quality of the life, consume some unit price clothes at more than a thousand yuan and wrap up the bag once in a while, do not often see prices either when the supermarket buys snacks, will specially pick up the daily necessities of the special price instead.
I am fairly satisfied with one's own psychology and life, think that even on one hand calculates that economizes by oneself, stingy people even on the other hand, eat, drink and be merry, can care with everybody while being with friend, one's own income is not very very high and more than sufficient too. Remove rent and dress expenses once in a while, living costs of one month are just several hundred, there are small savings. Write so many days in the past, really cherish the memory of single life very much.
Married husband in 2005, his salary figure was just calculated with U.S. dollar like me. The wedding room is his apartment in the city center, I felt pretty good at that time, did not demand to change,
Only all renewal of a electrical home appliances. Renewal, in the electrical home appliances, I choose some style according to personal taste, price accept in me in fact, I feel too expensive, but the husband says I have good grade, say that I must be a woman who understands life to live together, I was very happy after listening to the words at that time.
After but lived for some time together, he can not see a lot of things of mine into the eyes. For example the earrings washed in roadside stand, has not washed the nightdress marked, it is not the big shot's bag that wraps up. At the time of the love in the past, it may be that I, to the insensitivity very much of the figure, I did not feel the salary was lack of 6 times there are such big life differences. Shirt of me 3, 400 one, and all thousands of of him.
, wrapping up bag working to despise to 2,000 yuan which I it is unknown to carry every day, force me to buy the big shot of LV,etc.. I am not a person courting the famous brand blindly, I know too the bag of LV,etc. has its expensive reasons to charter expensively, though has taken a fancy to the bag of a LV to have abroad daily and nightly in the thoughts, is defeated by it and exceeded the price of my quadruple of salary to give up eventually.
I am unable to carry such a bag, the ones that did not know thought it was the fake products, the ones that know say I am finding a sugar daddy. Not because mind others' eyes very much, such a life style does not accord with my personality.
It is weighing with the income of the whole family that I buy for the complexion of the family, but not my own. I take a fancy to the sofa of more than 80,000, he nods and talks about OK, I sign a bill. It is my own a lot of things, if all use the husband's salary, I will have a kind of very strong depending on the sense, I do not like. But he thinks I think it too much, then often quarrel for changing some habits and customs of mine.
Say that is not afraid you smile, I even helped mother to collect the habit of the old and useless newspaper keeping as a child, tattered and easy to come to wait to sell to sell for money. There is no such a service in the advanced Residential Area now, I keep too, come, let the intersection of they and taking away clean when auntie to sweep hygiene.
I do not know whether it is done very much that I have got along with the husband like this, pleasant some calls the self-esteem, someone will think I growing up in happiness, one often fails to appreciate what happiness really means. But I so tired now, cost, can make the intersection of oneself and mood to be very good by one yuan of buffets once, the husband gives my perfume at thousands of yuan that kind of happy feeling of mine now. It is I that think it too much, I should change, or are we improper at all?
[It have net friend ] have more husbands we by gold compared with you
" richness of my husband's body family, will not dislike and avoid me for wearing the clothes at under one hundred yuan "
My husband is the business of dealing in real estate and petroleum, thinking of the body in the family can be regarded as more generously, oh, but my husband has really never required me to buy LV sedulously, on the contrary he does not often like me to always buy some useless things and go home. But he whether piece like life understand people of life very much very much too, wipe out, wear A to be very much exquisite even, hotel lived in to go out be will live ined, go HK go shopping, can buy LV for me voluntarily too once in a while, certainly I myself can be afforded too, it was more precious that just the husband sent off, though is so, the husband will never dislike and avoid me for wearing 100 yuan and the following clothes. Life think I should cheap without being had have expensive,can't a thousand times, without exception.
" I earn much more than your husband, am used for travelling and helping relatives and friends "
It will be more satisfied not to in fact have vanity life. Money that friend make around the I large than the intersection of you and husband, but their wives have not carried any LV either. Thing of big shot those substantiate you are even if high quality by nothing, either needn't it costs to be so high price, a lot of of our friends to wait, buy clothes that give a discount those when going to U.S.A. too. I too many than the intersection of you and whom husband earn oneself have, I like of more the intersection of money and used for travelling and helping me friend, but not bought those famous brands.
" my salary is one time higher than that of your husband, the wife likes patronizing the roadside stand "
It is early to go back to the company today, the ones that are used to opened Yeah and saw this title came in, I one time high salary than the intersection of you and husband have, but money of me give wife, I will whether one load rich people of old woman with in wife, though there are several properties, she bought some pedlars' thing by the street, this lets me love her even more, your husband really has no language.
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment