Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Can the male seminal fluid eat _'s male health care

Can the male seminal fluid eat _'s male health care
Male seminal fluid whom modern nutrition study then several then simple composition, it possesses the characteristics of lives such as the precise air spirit,etc. inside, please see the ensuing chapters to introduce in detail specifically.






First of all, what I want to say is, have ten major advantages to eat your boyfriend's seminal fluid, this does not need to be doubted. Please believe me, if you go down bravely, the advantage got is more than one, you will feel your spirit and health will all get great distillation. Though is controversial to the pros and cons about the edible seminal fluid at present, the author is regarded as implementer and beneficiary of this method, totally qualified to have a talk one's own experience and experience, realize, offer out experience these, share with everybody. I began to implement this method bravely two years ago, thinking the edible man's seminal fluid has the following ten major advantages at least:
First, can protect the skin, whiten the skin. Contain abundant androgen and protein, and microelements such as zinc, iron,etc. in the man's seminal fluid, all these can protect your skin, and the efficiency is big, unimaginably queer, any other skin care products could not be compared. I have consulted some materials, the materials say the man's seminal fluid is that blood of liver and kidney are precise and raw jointly, there is efficiency of nourishing blood and invigorating the kidney, it is the best health product of beautiful color of nourishing blood. Since I implemented, realize this advantage personally, between these two years, the skin is better and better, more and more soft, pale but completely red, I have not already used any cosmetics and skin care product now. And the persons around are obvious to all, all say the author is younger and younger, the skin is better and better, look like a collegegirl at school in Ningbo (I have graduated from university for six years! ),But certainly I do not dare to tell them my secrets face to face, it is only glad stealthily.
Second, the edible man liquid will let your hair be better and better. Say on the materials: The man's seminal fluid is produced with the liver and kidney, can nourish blood and invigorate the kidney, and after sending to the blood, kidney China its take place, so seminal fluid of man may crow take place. I have an intimate knowledge too in this, no longer go into details here.
Third, the edible seminal fluid can resist aging. Zinc and androgen in the man liquid is all anti-aging good medicine, invigorating the kidney can resist aging.
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment